Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thank Goodness for Blogs!

I would just like to start out by paying my respects to TAP, TAestP, and Dr Grumpy. If you haven't read their blogs, please check them out.

So by the title of my blog you can probably guess that I am a pharmacist. Hopefully you can tell that I am not a happy pharmacist either. There are many issues that I have with the healthcare system in America. Most of this may be obsolete soon if President Obama is successful with his efforts to socialize medicine. Anyone who has ever billed Medicare knows that the government cannot run a healthcare system, much less with no additional cost to taxpayers. My posts will mostly be of a random nature and very amateurish. I am not a professional writer, nor did I enjoy English class. I am only doing this to vent my frustrations that I have throughout the day/week. I love my profession, but meeting the 'public' has really opened my eyes to the stupidity of people. I work in a fast food pharmacy where prescriptions are expected to be filled in 15 minutes or less (hold the mustard, please). Needless to say, whatever hair that I have left is turning gray. I used to be a very friendly, outgoing, happy-go-lucky person, but that has been shot to hell. I am a jaded, burnt-out, fed-up, snippy, snappy DISGRUNTLED DRUGGIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment